RAF Jaguars in 72nd scale: best kit?

Title says most of it. I'm about to build the GR3, and need opinions as to which 1/72nd scale kit is the best. I'm up to a minimal conversion effort....

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

eyeball

Not a lot to choose between the Revell / Italeri & Hasegawa.

Better stores in the former - although the bombs are lousy, you get decent AIM-9's with overwing pylons, 2 tanks, flare pods, ECM & chaff pods and a decent 'old' recce pod.

Don't even bother with Airfix or Matchbox

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Revell is the same kit as the Italeri.

Reply to
Jules

So whose is the Hobbycraft kit? (T.2/E)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Once you have chosen your kit, don't forget the Flightpath detail set.

It is usually available from Hannants
As it this, which is pretty much essential to depict a parked RAF Jaguar.
They are both currently marked as "Sold Out" but it won't be long before Hannants get new stocks in.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

And while I'm on the subject, better not forget this:

Enzo Matrix

Thanks! I was not aware of the "parked" wing being available. Cool. I'll wait until it's back in stock... I have the DJ Parkins set, which also quite nice.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad