Re: Aifrix 49th Hurricane Mk1

Any good? looks old tooling but this plane isnt my speciality, looks ok to

>build tho which is the main thing. >

Not bad, Airfix original of about 1980 Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Nothing fancy, no multiple version nonsense--eight part fuselages and the like. Good decals, at least back when I built it. Good plastic, none of that brittle revellogram crap.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Looked good enough to build which was the main thing.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES