Re: Alumilite question

? im

>wondering what i need to do in order to keep the alumilite from >sticking to the mold (which will also be made from alumilite.) > >thanks!!

You can use household petroleum jelly or KY jelly if you don't want to find a molding specialty store. I tried Alumilite once; the short shelf life didn't do much for me. Use it quick! Remember your mold won't have any flex so look at the angles on your master, you may need to make a three or four part mold. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper