Re: Blue Max models in Australia?

Anyone know if I can find Blue Max 1:48 scale WW1 planes in Australia,

> preferably in Melbourne? > > Norman,

Try Craig Chidley at Aeroworks in Adelaide.

snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au

or phone 08 8359 7475 If you email him, ask him to send you a copy of his catalogue, and you'll go onto his update list too. There's no listing for Blue Max kits in the copy I have, but he does stock Aeroclub and most of the other exotic stuff, so give him a try. Or is Blue Max from the Aeroclub guys? I never can remember. Anyway, Craig's a good bloke and a modeller, so give him a try.

Rob Grinberg Mackay Qld.

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Try VHC in Swanston Street, they have one of the best selections of aeroplane model kits. If you still can't find it then ask for Daryl Williams, one of the shop keepers at VHC, he will certainly know where to find Blue Max planes

Regards

Tim Brimelow

Reply to
tim brimelow