Re: criminal uff continues lame tricks of outing and archive spew in terrorist smear attempt. and xposts it in the same attempt to stink up all of usenet.

Hey "e": Mind cutting back on the cross posting? I'm here to read about models, and don't need to see your posts to other groups.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

i'm not doing that, it's all the uff. snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca i don't post edit and set sneaky follow ups, ok? they think thier drivel is cute.

Do I even want to know what uff is? I'm guessing you mean someone is pretending to be you somehow. Please explain.

Reply to
Chris

research on google. this group has suffered enough and i won't add more. best is just kill file, but you can check google or ask in alt.usenet.kooks. i'm bored with their one trick stuff.