Re: HE 111 release?

Has anyone heard when Revell-Monogram is rereleasing the 1/48 scale HE 111?

>Thanks, Mike >

I've seen it offered for sale on several sites; whether they actually have it in stock I'm unable to say. Go to:

Squadron.com

and search Revell. If they don't have it no one does. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Why not go out and buy the GPM 1/33rd He-111. Beautiful model. Nice challenge to make a good job of it. Inexpensive also.

See

...../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine