Re: ICM, Alanger and Great Service

In case everyone didn't know, ICM went out of business in September of 2003.

>Their products have been taken over by a fairly new American company called >Alanger.

Thanks for the update! Lots of former Frog molds now located in Massachusetts. I like it! Nice web site as well. Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

i'm in love with massachusetts

128 in the cold and dark i'm in love with the modern world i got the radio on.

I notice that they have a Hansa Brandenburg W.29. Is that the old Meicroft rendering, or from different molds?

The Old Timer