Re: Iwata Airbrush Hose?

Actually,I knew that already. If you want a BCS model, you can get it from Dixie-art at $74, or with the hose for $79.

Unfortunately, I want the CS model, and there's no such bundle available. Even at Dixie, the hose by itself is $17. I'd hate to spend $17 on a hose, and then discover that my Badger or Aztek hose, with a $3 adapter, would do the job. (Or maybe a generic hardware store hose?)

Thanks for the reply, anyways!

Bill > > The Iwata brushs are great. BCS comes in 2 different SKUs; one of them has a > hose included for $10 more retail. > > E-mail me at work ( snipped-for-privacy@douglasmodels.com) > if you cannot find it at the usual suspects > > Cheers > > > > > > > > John Mulhall > IMPS USA 1377 >
Reply to
RC Boater

Yes similar but with different size fittings that mate to the airbrush body. They do however sell adapters so you can hook a badger hose to a Passche brush or Passche hose to Badger product. Thayer to Passche etc... I have all my airbrushes with fittings for my Passche hoses. I do have badger hoses too but I figure during a hot and heavy spray session if I want to use a different brush I simply unscrew the one in use and screw on the next victim. Clean and quick.

I do not know if they sell an adapter for an Iwata.

Now here is my two cents worth. Why buy what is a high quality airbrush that will give you years of use and then skimp where it counts most? When you buy a hose that was manufactured to go with the equiptment you are assuring yourself that it will work without problems. The last thing you want is to have a cheap hose leaking air so half goes to your brush and model and the other half goes uselessly into the atmosphere. Bite the bullet on this one and go with the Iwata hose Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant