Re: Leif Ericson spaceship

Casey Tompkins wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Oh, man. > > Just scored a (built) Leif Ericson on eBay. > > Ok, actually, the glow-in-the-dark "Interplanetary UFO" version, and > it's missing the shuttle, but what the heck. > > Still glows (a litle) too. :) > > But I know where to buy a shuttle for this, and engines too, if I > want. Decals, even. > > Not bad for $50, including shipping. I've seen these bad boys hit > three-digit prices before. >

Yeah, I so remember smashing mine to pieces. Sniff. My mother warned me.

Reply to
yadda

Federation Models:

Has a resin scout ship: #RMC-7 for $5 and opaque resin engines: Item #RMC-6 for $10

Frank

Reply to
Frank Henriquez