Re: LIFECOLOR AND TAMIYA COLOURS

Hy guys,

> >I need some help here: > >Does anyone knows the correspondence of the following colours of TAMIYA to >LIFECOLOR? > >AS-9 >AS-12 >TS-6 > >Many Thanks >José Luis >Sintra - Portugal

AS-9 is a generically defined "Dark Green", AS-12 a "Silver Metal" and TS-6 is even more barely a "Matt Black". AS-12 and TS-6 are self-explaining, but having no codified references (i.e. Federal Standard) about the AS-9, you just have to guess how to match these colors in any range different from the Tamiya's one. Further, Lifecolor issues a cross-reference to the Tamiya acrylic glass jars range but you're looking for their generic sprays (laquers?). Anyway have a look at

scroll down the menu at the left and choose their official comparison table.

Hope this helps Ciao

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su

Luca Beato