X-15 A2

has anyone built the special hobby 1/48th X-15 like i have in the ablative white paint scheme,...........according to referance pictures it has no markings but w/ it sitting on the shelf near my black X-15 w/ decals it looks naked ,what have you done to your kit and has anyone put decals on the white one just to use them?

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

This continues the query about the stretched X15 airframe, (Kit from Special Hobby).

Two MUST SEE books just out are "HYPERSONIC, The story of the North American X-15" and its companion, "X-15 Photo Scrapbook". They are both authored by Tony Landis and Dennis Jenkins.

I don't remember the site, but there is a web site which offers after market updates for X-15 incliding the ram jet pod for that flight. A search should bring it easily enough.

Dick Beemer

Reply to
Rbbeemer

got the sramjet and the smaller lower fin on it also,.am i prototypical or what!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
RLGIRSCH