Sword T-38

...jut got mine, and it looks great. Will do some taping together and report this weekend. Detail on the resin bits is _exquisite_ (and so it should be, since the injection bits are beautifully engraved, but there ain't many of them!)

Does anyone know if there are now, or will be shortly (Dave Klaus?) any Edwards chase decals for this one? I'd like to do a "Flightline" diorama with my Special Hobby X-15 (OK, I know they didn't actually park 15 ft apart...) or can I cobble something together with the USAF decals and the CE generic "meatball" etc. set?

If not, I think I'd like a NASA T-38. Any decals for an astronaut hot-rod?

Best regards, Matt

Reply to
Matt Bacon