Re: Little OT, but has something to do with modelling!

What ...you don't like the British weather anymore ? ;-)

> > Erik Wauters, Belgium >

Never liked it, unortunatly its related to my daily health so if the weather was nice and dry i would be more active and able to work, arthritic condition means the damp weather plays havoc with my back and need lots of meds or worse still (hic) vodka.

BTW

What you building EriK, not spoke in a good while.

Me personally a 72nd Airfix Lynx, not sure of variant as i melted the nose cone, and the other one in the box i cant find, so guess that means opening one of the other 5 i bought the other week.

Still got a couple of US cop cars to finnish.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

yeah I know this weather's not much good for us, I have problems too with high humidity.

Still got that Bae Hawk from you that I can't seem to finish, an airfix whirlwind, some 1/144 kits an italeri Mangusta heli and many more started ;-) Put some time in making a site and taking pics:

Take care,

Erik Wauters

"JULIAN HALES" schreef in bericht news:QA5Sc.108894$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to