Re: Mako Shark II model?

I never saw a mako shark II. Did you ever saw one?

regards MBiE Team

Alvie schreef in berichtnieuws snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Does anybody know where I can find a 1:18th scale model of the Mako > Shark II concept car? > > I know that Testors did a Mako Shark 1 but I haven't a clue as to who > has done a Mako Shark II > > Alvie.
Reply to
MBiE

Its made by AutoArt under the name of Corvette Manta Ray. EWA

it on their website for $69 (p/n AUT71041) or Exoticar
for $60 (p/n 71041).

RLM

Reply to
RLM