Re: OT-Happy Boxing Day

This is a wish to our Brit friends to enjoy the "second day of Christmas" > as

> much as one can. Do you really break out the gloves and have at each > other? > ;) > Jerry 47

While I can't speak for the Brits, here in Canada where we also have boxing day, yes. Although the gloves are to keep our hands warm and most bouts are over parking spots at the mall.

Reply to
jahwheeler

Doggone! We must be celebrating it here too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hi Jerry,

Boxing Day refers to the day after Christmas Day, on which, the household servants of the so called "upper classes" would receive their 'box' containing their Christmas gift from their employer.

Thankfully this is a tradition that has all but gone along with the "upper classes".

Happy modelling Ant

Reply to
Ant Phillips
Reply to