Re: [Q] Funny box art?

One of the 72th Hornet kits has an illustration (painting) of an Aussie Bug over The Rock - possibly Hase or Fujimi? And I think there's another one too - European manufacturer IIRC.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

I visited the rock quite recently and I was told you may photograph it however you like but the Aboriginal people take it as a mark of disrespect to a sacred site if you photograph it from certain angles... unless you are willing to pay money that is.

Reply to
Umineko

Yeah just like they don't want you to climb it either. Luckily I got to the top a few years ago before all this crap started surfacing, but I doubt whether I will have the pleasure of taking my kids to the top of the rock next year.

Reply to
Brian Kucks