Re: RAF Gray for Tornado GR1/4

What is the correct shade for the new RAF gray scheme for the GR1/4

>Tornadoes? Anything a match with Gunze paint? Any help would be >appreciated. >Thanks, >Jeff

First off, it's two greys - the plan view is Dark Sea Grey (BS381C 638 ), the rest of the airframe being Dark Camouflage Grey (BS381C 629)

Humbrol do DSeaG as 164 and DCamouflageG as 156,

IPMS Stockholm give H331 as a match for 164 and H82 for 156

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Thanks Dave, From some pictures it looks like they are painted a solid gray. I know the OPTELIC a/c are all gray, but these are before that. I am going off WAPJ

30,31, and 32. Also, C> >
Reply to
jeff cotten