Real men refuse to stop for directions!!!

You build the kits you buy?!?!!?! WOW! I buy plastic model kits just for the instruction sheets. I collect them! Who cares about the plastic parts - it is all about the instruction sheets. My favorite are the older Tamiya sheets which feature B/W photos sidebars of either the model or the 1:1 subject and sometimes they also feature cute cartoon characters giving you hints. They just don't print instruction sheets like that anymore! :-(

Instruction sheets (especially for the more complex kits) also make excellent bathroom reading! :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

they make poor substitute toilet paper. especially those dragon full color brochure style. it's like using 20 grit and a propane light.

Reply to
someone

What about the early instructions translated from Japanese to English. They were a riot. :-)

Reply to
willshak

how about groacian.... to be melting with the cement from part a to be sticking part a with part b. to make sure the area of contact matches the angle of the direction used. to be swearing and calling the parts littermate of drones when they are seperating in their place of contacting. to be scraping the silver fake metal off where it contacts the real plastic area of the adjoining piece in the assembly for it to be looking correctly. to be then uncementing the shiny black plastic part of the circular rolling part of the assembly to contact the road. to be remembering that this kit is for the sneaky 2 eyes and not for we, the superior beings with 5 eyestalks. to be aware that the two-eyes have only one digit for reproduction. to not be scraping the silver metal off that digit. to be using the enclosed plastic cover for this digit in the small foil packet in the manner reccomend by the hive master who's family produced this. to be ending the assembly with the superior groacian 77.7 mm focused energy digestive fluid that has been safety scented with the chemical signature of stinkbug and whale hork. to be using the safety bag marked "for groaci only" to make sure the creepy two eyes ride in the compressing end of this sanitation and sterilizing vehicle. to be returning to the home sand pits to caruse with the nubile new slave tools.

Reply to
someone

The real problem comes when you are in a hurry and grab a sprue instead of the instruction sheet. My wife wondered how I got my voice so high...

Reply to
eyeball

me neither, those sneaky 5 eyed....

Reply to