reliable fast casting and vacuumforming service

hello, At Masterpiece Models we can Make your molds and do any type of urethane casting from short runs to large production runs. Please visit out website at

or call 360-256-1488 We have several large capability pressure chambers up to 20"X 36" Meter mix machines, roto casting up to 100 pounds spin casting for urethane and white metal up to a 14" diameter mold Poly foam casting any size we currently cast for companies like Micro-Trains and VLS custom dioramics Vacuumforming 24"X36" forming area

Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc