Req info on Isreali F-4Eweapons loads

I was hoping to find some information on actual weapons loads during the 1973 conflict. Both air to air and air to ground load-outs would be great. Any sites that could help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks DrPepper

Reply to
DrPepper

I was curious if you got any responses to this post. I just saw the new Osprey book on Israeli Phantom Aces and was wondering the same myself. Curt

Reply to
C Knowles

Nope, nobody likes me, jj. I've got a set of books by Prentice Hall Press Called "Modern Fighting Aircraft" volume 4 is the F-4 Phantom II It has charts of potential loads but what you read and what they actually do are sometimes totally different. I am more curious if they kept the drop tanks on the outer weapons pylons or if they had the range with internal fuel. Also did they use the centerline drop tank or load it up with ordnance as well.

DrPepper

Reply to
DrPepper

You should be able to find something at one of the sites listed here:

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski