Revell big U-boot in four days..

Assembly? Yes, most definitely. Good paint job? Tough to do in 4 days. Detailing? Even harder in 4 days. What's the rush??? Contest? Tom Dougherty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)

Reply to
Ives100

...I know where I can go get three (four?...) tomorrow. At the old price...

Reply to
Rufus

For a birthday present! :-)

Anyway, I gave up on this one, starting Revell's "Ghost ship" instead :-) It is rather easy to assemble, there is no accuracy to speak about (but she looks pretty "probable"!).

Should be "ready for delivery" by Saturday..

Reply to
epozar

Hm, what is the "new price"?

Reply to
epozar

There's been a lot of speculation that the price is going up on the next batch of them - another $10 or so; I can't recall exactly. But there's been some griping about it. Hobbyland is still advertising the best price I see at $47.99, but folks calling them have said they are out of stock. I hope they can hold thatt pricing.

I have a local source that still has a few on the shelf from the original shipment...at the original pricing.

Reply to
Rufus