RR Merlin II or III engine photos???

Anyone out there either setting on or know where on the web I can get some good color shots, both left and right, of the Merlin II? I need to do a bit of detailing on this piece of iron and would really appreciate any help I can get on this.I have looked on the web and not stumbled across anything that can really help.I will appreciate anything anyone can supply or advise as to where to look Thanks, Swede.

Reply to
Krewdawg