Saumur - France Military Modelling Weekend 16/17 April - anyone know what the show is like?

Anyone have any info regarding the Military Modelling weekends held at the Musee Des Blindes in Saumur, France. There is a show this coming weekend 16/17 April. What are they like, many sellers there. Do any of the Tanks run at all?

tia

Adam

A Cooper

A Cooper a exprimé avec précision :

Every year spectacle is permanent, for the contest as for the show. For the first time, this year, show will last two days. Personally I shall doubtless be there on Saturday for the FFSMC. If you go there Adam, does not hesitate to contact me by email, we shall maybe be able to meet.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog