Military Modelling Collection sale!!!!!!

I work for an auction company that handles estate sales and we just acquired a gentleman's modelling and military history book collection. The collection includes Tamiya, Dragon, Historex, Custom Dioramics, Italeri, and much more. All bids start at a dollar so some of the items could go for a lot lower than list price. His main interests were WWII and Napoleonic eras. The auction will close on July 19th,

2007. The purpose of this email is to let you know of the sale, but to also ask advice in reaching other modellers like yourself who would be interested in seeing such a collection. I have done research without too much solid luck. Any advice would help. Thank you for your time, Jonathan Dunn

See the Collection:

Register to bid (free):

jonathandunnmusic

why should i give you a credit card number before i buy anything? ain't gonna happen. change that.

Reply to
someone

Any auction I have been to require a credit card number or a cashiers check, or cash to get a bidders card. That insures that the winning bidder will actually pay for his winning bids. It is not at all like ebay.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

registration should not require it for on line. just my opinion.

Reply to
someone