slightly OT, well, actually probably very OT!

Reply to
Andrew M

Can't get it, at least not at an affordable price.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

You, sir, have a big point there! I don't care who's having who's baby in Hollywood nor who's marrying whom. When Excess Hollywood Tonight is on I'm watching "Jeopardy!"

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yeah, good shows would be a shorter list. Saw that here in the states, showed two episodes on Sci-fi last Friday. Was pretty good, but in my opinion Tom Baker was the best Dr Who. Mike G.

-- If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

Reply to
Mike G.

The new season of Doctor Who is very good indeed. I reckon that Christpher Eccleston really nailed the character of the Doctor with his first line. "Please to meet you Rose Tyler. Run for your life!"

There are some good episodes coming up, although if you can, try and switch it off just as the final credits roll. Each episode has spoilers for the next episode. And one episode has the biggest spolier in the title. You'll know it when you see it. Just imagine the fan reaction if they had banned all spoliers and titled the episode "A Voice In The Wilderness".

And watch out for the Bad Wolf.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

pertwee during the black and white days...made baker look stiff. i do like baker.

"Enzo Matrix" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Indeed, I was hooked from there. 8)

Reply to
Mustapha, P