Source for Pedestal Bases for Figure Busts ?

see color pic at end of link.

anyone have a source where I can buy these things? wood, plastic, resin. does not matter.

thx - craig

(this site has lots of figures in good poses for great prices. probably recasts, but the ones I have bought were very clean.)

Reply to
Musicman59

I check out garage sales and flea markets for old trophies. The bases of these made for some beautiful figure bases.

Reply to
The Old Man

Musicman59 wrote the following:

That can be made easily with built up pieces of round material or items. How many do you need?

Reply to
willshak

Try Sentinel minaitures for bases: You could email and see if they have additional or special order available. There are many people doing bust so they must have at least one style for those. Good source I can recommend, the owner is in our club.

Val Kraut

Val Kraut