source in US for SOTAR? airbrush

20/20 airbrush Does anyone is the US know where they have them for sale, a guy i know cant find one..hes desperate, no one in Europe does them.

Hes been intouch with the makers but wont let him have one.

cheers

Reply to
Jules

Ahh...the power of Google...

Dixeart has them:

Rufus

I had considered a Sotar, but it was a little more money than I wanted to spend at the time, and your friend being in Europe is going to add to that cost. Has your friend looked at the German EFBE line, Woessner, Holbein, or Rich from Japan? All are supposed to be excellent airbrushes--I have no idea on pricing though, sorry.

Reply to
Disco58