Speedbuild.

Just to get the feelings back I have just compleated a RoG Me 109 G10 in about 6 hours from opening the box to putting the prop on ( again).The only mods I did was to cant the tail to one side and put Hungarian markings on using an old set of Almarks "Aircraft Transfers" priced at 4/-.

Got to go as I have a large pile of kits, some of which are calling me now.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Go Rory... Go!!!

:o)

Iain

32SIG
Iain Ogilvie

way to go...that's one reason I like airfix and frog...all the fun from opening the box to seeing it finished on a shelf in one day.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

in article 40a1344b$0$6327$ snipped-for-privacy@mercury.nildram.net, Iain Ogilvie at snipped-for-privacy@nospamogilvie.org wrote on 11/5/04 21:20:

News Flash. The Williams Bros Curtiss C-46 is on the bench and started, I just hope I can do it justice.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Good luck. :) Hasegawa's 109s (and ki-100s) are like that, too... eh, over a weekend or so.

Reply to
EGMcCann

Hi Rory, let us know how that kit goes. I've had my eyes on it for a long time now.

Reply to
Pauli G

I cranked out 3 Shermans and an M3 a few Saturdays ago. Super glue sure speeds up the process!

Now painting is another thing. Maybe I'll get around to that in a few years...

Craig

Reply to
Craig

now thats not a speed build...I tried to do it years ago and nearly sliced my thumb off...I still don't have one on my shelf...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Why would you want a sliced thumb on your shelf? I recently sold my almost-finished C-46 to a gentleman in California. He wanted to build a model of the one his friend flew that tangled with Red Chinese MiGs. I hope he sends a pic when he's done.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak