Squadron Web Site

Anybody know if something's up at Squadron? Noticing that the new items section hasn't been updated since the 9th. Away at shows, or something more serious?

Angus Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz

Perhaps there's just nothing new at the moment. I hadn't been there in a while but after reading your e-mail I checked it and found something of interest! In the presell area was a Italeri 1/35 scale 80' Elco boat! I normally don't do ships but since I have a uniform that belonged to LT Bulkley, I might give this one a try. Anyone have any scoop on it?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Just struck me as odd - this is as long a stretch without an update as I can remember. Glad you found the PT, though!

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz