Super Cal

Hi all,

What are your opinions of the Super Cal decal system? I may need to create some custom decals for a fantasy NASCAR project and need something that works well.

Thanks.

Reply to
Reactor

...afragilistic-expialadocious!!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I hope someone can give you the info you need.

Carry on!

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

Mike, Mike, Mike... that is just so childish

And that's my job here, so there. nyah, nyah, nyah! :-)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Ooooh, I'm telling!!!!!

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

Screw you guys - I'm taking my post and going home . . . .

8^)
Reply to
Reactor

Who's a little cry baby then... :-)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

A little late but what is this 'system'? Is it marketed here in the States?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

The Hobby Lobbies have been carrying it. SuperCal never sold well as far as I can tell, I see their stuff on the clearance racks all the time at HLs.

I've never tried or used them.

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua