trades

i have 4 new cans of xtra color (humbrol) raf sky and 2 rlm 74 to trade for other humbrol-xcolor. i need rlm 70-71-02 the red, (24, i believe?) or the late war top colors. anyone interested or have a source they will share? i will also trade for or buy dried out cans if they are at least hald full. i have taught myself a way to bring them back.....a very laborious process that involve a red head, a rubber chicken and a mortar and pestle. anyone help me out here? i'm restoring/building some old kits and humbrol works best for me. tanks, guys!