wanted WW2 72nd US Brit tank decals and driver figures

Yes, very good for working through anxiety attacks. I did more sanding getting throught the last one than I'd done for months.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

yeah trying too....was fine when she was 19, and now 20....mmmm getting a bit old for me hehe

Reply to
Jules

yeah i love sanding, so would love another crack with a vac form, putty and sanding...but wanna build upto that!

Reply to
Jules