wanted someone in US

Found a decal sheet i want for 72nd SU 22's, US seller from ebay will only take cash etc not electronic payments

If i win (in a few hours) can someone in the US mail him the money and i will send you via paypal...

i think a max of 10 bucks easy.

cheers (finally got my internet back on at home, wooooo)

Reply to
Jules

How about a CD of MiG pics? If not, I'll do it for you anyway.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

nice one Bill. mail me from below and i will forward you the details, its actually 8.75

cheers

Reply to
Jules