way ot-cheap cool and ideas wanted.

i have a one ton flightline chevy van i bought from the usaf. great diesel, makes a great camper. but no ac. local louts wanted 1500-2500 bucks for ac. i decided to cheap it. bought a 2500 watt voltage inverter and a 4 amp window ac. walled off the cab, hot air goes out the cube windows and the cab is frozen. total-$375. i'm going up the pch to seattle, what are must sees besides boeing?

Way to go! The Crapologist would be proud of you....

Reply to
Old Timer

"Old Timer" wrote, In article :

any places to see around seattle?

Is not the gentleman, with the *very* impressive armored vehicle collection (he provided stuff for "Saving Private Ryan") dwell in Northern California?

Reply to
Greg Heilers

snipped-for-privacy@earthNOSPAMlink.net wrote, In article :

i'm not sure, i'm not there. but i'll look online. thanks.

Seattle:

1) Museum of Flight - One of the better aerospace museums in the US.

Bremerton (across Puget Sound):

1) Bremerton Naval Museum - small, but someone recommended seeing it. 2) USS Turner Joy destroyer tour -
Naval Undersea Warfare Museum -
Martin
Reply to
centennialofflight

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote, In article :

that's the stuff. thanks!

Speaking of the Crapologist...haven't seen him around in a while. What gives?

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

"Doug Wagner" wrote

He crapped out.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

He's on AOHell IIRC. They dropped all the usenet groups.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

It ain't cheap, but you've GOT to have a lunch or dinner in the space needle. That was just too cool.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

"Don McIntyre" wrote, In article :

prolly lunch. i wa up there a million years ago, during the too-stoned-to-care 60's. i think it was the 60's.

My flight school "stick buddy" and I had our "last meal" there in 1969 just before leaving for 'Nam.

Sadly for him, it was his last meal in the US.

Reply to
Wildcat

If you can't remember...it probably was.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

"Doug Wagner" wrote, In article :

i miss the hey baby, wanna smoke a joint and f*ck days. hippie chicks may have had braided pits, but they wouldn't kill you.