Welsh Models mixed media kits

Just ordered the Embraer 145 in 1/72nd? Anyone got any experience, hints or tips they'd like to share about Welsh Models vac fuselage/resin wing kits?

Best regards, Matt

Reply to
Matt Bacon

For the most part...outstanding kits. And you will find that your Embraer is no exception. I have read nothing but raves for that release. I am

*still* awaiting their 1/144th Carvair....
Reply to
Greg Heilers

You're in for a treat :) The resin parts are nicely done, and the vac fuselage is too simple to cut out and sand down. Enjoy!

Reply to
Jeff C