Where did it go?

I cant get anything to download or upload from "alt binaries models scale" Anyone else notice this?

Reply to
U-48

Larry Engesath

I know the feeling - I have the same problem with rms sometimes (a lot!). Try re-subscribing to abms; if that doesn't work, talk to your ISP - they probably won't help you either, but at least you can tell them what you feel!

Having said all that, is there an alternative to using newsgroups to look at abms? Something like Google Groups?

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

don't think you can search for binary groups on goggle.

Craig

Reply to
Craig