Where do you get these 1/35 leaves?

found this in the hyperscale gallery. who makes these leaves?

where to buy?

Craig

crw59

Check those out...

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Francois Airault

Eduard, Andrea and I think Techniques. They are listed at Squadron's and Steven's sites. Search for 'leaves'.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

yikes!! the pound is currently at 1.91. buying one PE leaf set would cost me almost $30. hope there is a USA source for these things.

the stuff on this site is very good.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Look into "Hudson and Allen" products as well.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Sure is. Scalelink attends numerous events in Europe, and they usually bring a 1.5 x 0.5' "jungle" diorama with everything thrown in. Beautiful work, expertly painted. There is probably more than $500 worth of PE there. Sight... Francois-