Where Is A Good Store That Sells SCI FI/Fantasy Models?

What kind of SciFi? What Media? Polar lights used to put out alot of models, seaview, LIS Robot.etc. They are still around on the market. Ebay (scifi) (model,kit) for your search.

There are two companys putting out things They are Monarch and Morphise? We are awaiting LIS Rover The LIS rescue pod as well I think monarch? I would look in amazing figure modeler for others. Try comic book shops as well.

Dan B.

Reply to
Dan B

try monstersinmotion.com or culttvman.com those places should keep you quite busy.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Those tv shows from the 60s & related movie items.Hard to come by nowa days.

Reply to
teem

has good info on building sci-fi spacecraft. They also have an online store and tips for finding sources for sci-fi kits.

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

Right over here -

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

I know about MIM,but havent bought anything there in a while,I should checlk cultTVman tho.

Reply to
teem

That 'd great for a bigger scale chariot & space pod,but no one seems to want to start a company upto do such a narrow interest itemThe one is called MOEBIUS,i''l chack out Monarch

Reply to
teem

Looks like CultTVMan has the best selection anyone could ask,very nice.

Reply to
teem