Which PE is better?

I've seen a review on Armorama on the Voyager Dragon Porsche King Tiger PE set. It looks very good.

I've also seen pictures of the Lion Roar PE set for this kit.

Which of the 2 is the best one?

Reply to
Herbert Ackermans

I've just received the very same Voyager set from Puma Models, and it is very nice. Can't vouch for the Lion Roar either way, but the Voyager set is v. nice and complete (wire ropes etc) and not much more expensive iirc.

Regards

Graham 'Rip' Townsend

Graham Townsend