Will trade kits for Omni 5000 airbrush

That says it all--I'm looking for an Omni 5000, and will trade kits for it. I don't have a list of kits in my stash, so make a suggestion, it/they may be in there. I will say I have some 1/32 stuff from Hasegawa and Revell, StarWars, Trek, some AccMin, Tamiya odds and ends (which are odds, which are ends I'm not sure), some 1/72 stuff, more 1/48 than anything else. I also have a Paasche VL to work in there somehow. If anyone is interested, post here and email--in the process of changing ISP's from AOhell to Worldnet, so email may not be working well for a couple days.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy