WTT: FM Millennium Falcon & others (U.S. only please)

Sorry to specify U.S. only but these are big kits & the new overseas postage rates are killers.

I have an untouched FMMF that I will trade for two or three of the following kits: one - Italeri 1/35 Elco PT Boat, two - either one each of the Trumpeter E-10/E-25 or one 17cm Grille SPG.

I also have a sealed Trumpeter 1/48 Fw-200, 1/24 Fw190D9, and the big Morser Karl/Loki (either version w/rail trucks) & Dora Rail gun (open) as well as the old Revell Westinghouse Atomic Power Plant (intact & complete - this one will take a lot of trade) & the big Revell 1/96 scale Spanish Galleon, and the Monogram Phantom Mustang (three versions) that are also up for trade.

I'm specifically looking for the old Monogram Snoopy Vs. the Red Baron kit (Snoopy in a Camel w/battery op motor), Monogram 1/24 scale Futurista show car (the yellow three wheeler), Rosie the Riveter tool(s), Cobra (or equivilent) cockpit set for the Trump 1/35 Hind & any aftermarket, New Ware Saturn V/Apollo set, Airfix Saturn IB, Hasegawa 1/48 scale F-4s, DML 15cm gun w/limber (new kit), Hasegawa 1/72 B-26s (both versions), DML 1/35 Tiger I & II w/zimmerit (new kits). There's a few other particular kits that I'm looking for but they don't immediately come to mind - these are for me to build convert with after we move to Florida next Fall

I'm also looking for groups of 1/48 scale aircraft WW-II through present, aftermarket as well. Older Revell or Aurora considered also.

Thanks for looking.

Don Van Hook

Reply to
Don Van Hook

What Hasegawa F4's are you looking for?

Russ Niles IPMS 4450 Sacramento Ca

Reply to
ipms4450

Sorry, I should have put an e-mail contact in there. it's:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I'm looking for any of the F-fS kits (except the QF-4), IDF, T-birds, or any other special markings birds)

Thanks.

dvh

Reply to
Don Van Hook