WWII observation plane - 1/48?

dang it, I can't find it on the great models site. it was on their home page last week.

its the same plane I think that was used in the 1960's BoB movie. the box art had the pre war star with the red center. pretty sure it was 1/48.

not sure what it is called so its a bit hard to search for it.

what the heck was it called???

Craig

Reply to
crw59

never mind. I found one remaining brain cell and recalled the word "Cub"

craig

Reply to
crw59