2005 losing settings

I have 2005 SP2 running on my laptop and home computer. Both have two entirely different graphics cards (SW approved). Both are losing the following settings:

"Dynamic highlight from graphics view" under the "Display/Selection" area. and "Dynamic highlight" under the "FeatureManager" area.

Is anybody else having these problems?

Reply to
JF

I believe this is a known problem? But I thought it was fixed in sp2? I'd report it anyhow since it takes a while for stuff like this to sink into SW Corps QA or it maybe a regression specific to your OS and if you have another SW version running?

I just saw something with PW materials which seems to be consistent, the material editor keeps coming up with no options? What a joke.

I think we should give SW Corp a FORD (fix or repair daily) acronym? SloppyWorks or SomethingsWork are my best entries.

..(pita software)

JF wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

"JF" wrote in news:ukS6e.8709$jd6.1443@trnddc07:

Yes, I have had the problem losing the Feature Manager Dynamic Highlight setting maybe 3 or 4 times over the course of a few months.

Reply to
matt

I've mentioned this in another thread; however, another option setting which I find gets toggled OFF (in the background/without user intervention) is the Performance setting for "Automatically load components lightweight".

I keep turn> "JF" wrote in

"Display/Selection"

Highlight

Reply to
POH

"POH" wrote in news:1113326774.628034.122280 @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I've run into that setting simply not working whether it's on or not when LAM is manually invoked, but I haven't seen it actually turn itself off.

Reply to
matt