2005 problem, no dynamic sketch preview

Hi All,

I'm having an intermittant problem sketching in 2005, occasionaly for reasons unknown, dynamic sketch previewing goes away. By this I mean when I'm sketching for example a line I will not be able to see the line extending from it's start point to my mouse pointer, the line will appear only after I click to establish it's endpoint.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Only a restart of solidworks fixes it.

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

I've been getting that occasionally with sketch entities and dimensions. I haven't notified my VAR because I can't reproduce it with a certain set of steps and you know what that's like reporting... and yes my video card is a Quadro FX 3000 with the latest driver and has OpenGL set to SW.

Reply to
Jeff N