2007 SP 5.0 is available

Can't be any worse than 5.0 ev or any other SP that they've had. Fix 3 things and screw up 5 other things that were working fine

I downloaded and installed it. No immediate negative ramifications.

I'm not planning on migrating to 2008 anytime soon, so having the latest updates to 2007 is important.

=========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Still not fixed, the exploded view of an assembly, in PDMworks, I see!

For those not in the know, ALL assemblies show as exploded, using document information,( view), even when there are no configs with exploded views!!

I will try the changed document problem, when changing from one sheet to another sheet, now, lol

Any other bugs, not fixed?

Reply to
pete

NOPE!

That is not fixed also!!

Ok, what has been fixed??

Reply to
pete

guess i'll wait a little longer before upgrading from 2006.

5.1 or 6.0 ... place your bets. ;)
Reply to
kenneth

It's listed on the subscription services site. The list is pretty long.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Only nine fixes for Pdmworks???

WTF???

Are they trying to get everyone over to Pdmworks Enterprise?

Reply to
pete