"A better experience for customers!"

What could it be? An interface that doesn't reorganize itself from release to release? Some new feature that only Inventor has? Perhaps
a fancy new Web Noodle? A non-imploding fastener library, pray tell? Could it be they have fixed the odd bug or two which remain after releases of intense testing and fixing?
Wake up. This is a savvy corporation that understands that marketing genius is the only true measure of a man. Content? Bosh. Packaging, people, packaging. A better experience indeed.

Starting with SOlidWorks 2006 SP2.1 all CDs in new product shipments are in a single DVD" case as opposed to individual clamshells. New seats serial numbers, previously located on the product box, are now placed on this "DVD" case This new packaging provides a better experience for customers. (New)
HH
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Ahoy HornyBlower,
Aye, If only the world would standardize on Dvds so a sea dog would not have t' lug a menagerie o cd's across the globe....
Arrrrrrr
I remember completing one of the survey monkey surveys where it asked how I would perfer to receive future version. I voted for 1 DVD. I can only imagine that a majority also asked for DVD, and they went that route. As simple of a change as this may seem, its nice to see they listen.
except that this is not data on a DVD disk, it's CDs in a DVD box (like a movie box).
Man, I totally missed that. Guess it wishful thinking. They should just bite the bullet and use DVDs.
I agree, You can get a DVD player for your computer for like $25 and a DVD burner for $40 or so. Chump change for about any company or person.

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /

Dear Admiral Horatio Hornblower,
I date myself to say that I listened to the original radio program when I was 5 yrs old. My older brothers were hooked on it. I vividly remember Admiral Hornblower warning the captain of the Spanish warship he caught up with to "heave to now, or you will join your crewmen in the afterlife!"
You have assumed a great name, live up to it lad. Take out a few Autocad or Solidedge users.
A Hornblowing seaman forever,
Dennis