Batch converting to PDFs, is it possible to flag drawings that need rebuilding?

Is it possible to flag a drawing that needs to be rebuilt or that has dangling dims, etc when batch converting SW drawings to PDF?

This would allow me to use the View-Only option when opening a SW drawing, then saving to PDF versus doing a normal open which will take longer on large models.

I have a macro that will open each drawing in a folder and do a "Save to PDF" using the SW addin.

Any ideas?

Reply to
SW Monkey

I was thinking of something along the lines of

If drawing doesnt need to be rebuilt then Save to PDF to folder X:\GOOD

ELSE Save to PDF to folder X:\BAD

Reply to
SW Monkey