How to find a "dirty flag" in a drawing when using bulk convert macro?

I have a macro that I run to bulk convert drawings in a folder. Sometimes a drawing may have dangling dimensions or be crosshatched. Is there a way I can set the macro to check for a "dirty flag"? (or what ever the correct terminology is) If there is a dirty flag, I would like the drawing to be printed out or logged in a log file.

Reply to
SW Monkey

You might want to look at:

Events

swRebuildOptions_e swAppNotify_e swAssemblyNotify_e

ModifyNotify - DrawingDoc Event

ModelDoc2::Rebuild

ModelDoc2::GetSaveFlag

ModelDoc2::SetSaveFlag

I must confess I haven't used these but your question piqued my interest so I dug these up as a starting point. In addition if you RMB in the editor window and select the object browser you will see all the notification events.

Reply to
TOP