BOM Problems

Hello,

I'm using SW06 service pack 2.1 and I'm getting an error when I try to open an Excel BOM. And when I double click the BOM it tell me that it's failed to launch the server application. Not sure if any of you have ever seen this error but it really seemed to come out of know where. Excel works fine on its own as well. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ryan Hudson

I've seen this. A reboot has always taken care of the problem for me.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

You are not alone.

I think it may have something to do with security.

I did not have time to figure this one out yet

But let's check if we have exactly the same problem

Can you open design table?

If you open word and insert excel in to document and double click it to get it open will you get the same error?

Do you login to domain server or work locally?

Reply to
mr.T