Box size around Basic dimensions

The size of the box can vary quite a bit, even on the same drawing and sheet. I have scoured the help and options, but no luck finding an adjustment for this. Is it possible to change this (i.e., "tight fit" for balloons)? If so, how??? Thanks

Reply to
tylinskig

The tight fit around balloons and notes has had problems for as long as I can remember. It always seems too tight and the only way around is to pad with spaces or line feeds.

On basic dimensions there is not control, but I have not seen it to be too bad unless dual dimensions or dimension text are used.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

snipped-for-privacy@asme.org wrote in news:1186112214.266074.169160 @x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

I'm pretty sure there are no user controls for this. In the ANSI standard at least, it should be a fixed proportion tied to the size of the text. The proportion is defined in the standard, so I doubt the programmers see a need. If the actual size is departing fro mthat pattern, it should be logged as a bug so it can be fixed.

Reply to
Dale Dunn